Improving Healthcare Foodservice in Greater New YorkHealthcare foodservice plays a key role on the journey to health and wellness. As healthcare foodservice self-operators, we understand the important alignment between nutrition and healing. We lead the industry in innovation, creativity and efficiency and strive to achieve outstanding outcomes for the residents of Greater New York.
Our chapter is designed to develop leaders and raise the bar for foodservice in New York’s self-operated facilities, whether acute or long-term care. Our members are directors, managers, dietitians and chefs. We provide professional growth through focused education—the programming that drives productivity, innovation and patient satisfaction from within all facets of the foodservice department, from patient meals to staff dining to retail concepts.
Join the AHF New York Chapter to Experience All This…
- Local Networking Opportunities
- Focused Educational Programs and Events “In Your Own Backyard”
- Free Admission to Most Membership Meetings
- Newsletters on Key Trends and Topics
- Discounted Admission to Special Events
- Access to Professional Consultants and Speakers
- Create Relationships with the Vendors that Drive Innovation
- Discounted Dues on Your Membership in AHF National